Dawn of Life

Unquestionable

My Biodata

Name~ Jolene Shu Sze Tien
Age~ 13 going on 14... =)
School~ Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Puteri (Lovin' it!)
Family members~ One mummy, one daddy, one sister, one brother, one me!
Motto~ Winners don't quit, quitters don't win!




Favourites:

  • Colour~ Black, purple, blue & red
  • Food~ Japanese food, Italian food, and Malaysian food... =D
  • Drinks~ Water, Zapple, and Ice-cream soda
  • Hobby~ Reading, watching anime and swimming
  • Subject~ Maths and Science
  • Website~ www.fanfiction.com & www.youtube.com
  • Country~ MALAYSIA!! Japan, Korean, Switzerland, France... etc. =)
  • Animals~ Dolphin, horse, eagle... =)
My Dad's Biodata

Name~ Philip Shu Quee Lip
Age~ I think he would like to keep it discrete... =)
Occupation~ Manager in Freescale

My Mum's Biodata

Name~ Lilian Edna Blankanette
Age~ I think she would also like to keep it herself
Occupation~ Housewife
My Brother's Biodata

Name~ Francis Shu Eng Pbeng
Age~ 25
Occupation~ Student in USM (Medical Student)
My Sister's Biodata

Name~ Angeline Shu Sze Yi
Age~ 22
Occupation~ Student in NUS (Physics Student)

1 comments:

U LOOK SOOOOO PRETTYYYYY!!!!!COOL POST...LOVE IT!!!HAHAHAHAHA.. ME A BIT SIOW SIOW ALREADY.. CRAZY

 

Post a Comment